Sample Management According to GLP and other Regulations
- 1-2 days
- Course fee
- Junior and Senior Technologists.
- Laboratory Administrative Personnel.
- Supervisory Personnel.
- Identify sample collection errors and potential outcomes.
- Describe the contents of a sample collection manual.
- Identify records produced in the sample management process.
- Prepare criteria for rejecting unsatisfactory samples.
- Describe the process for sample handling, collection, transport, storage, and disposal.
- Explain the importance of maintaining sample integrity and safety during transport.
Objectives and Expected Results
This training shows participants how to develop a sample collection manual and implement a process to properly manage samples. Items discussed and practiced include sample integrity, accuracy, and biosafety.
Others Training Materials
Workshop, Sheets, and case studies paper will be conducted and implemented during training.