Fragment Analysis Technique
Medical Lab Advances Courses
- 3 days (2 days can be customized)
- Course fee
- This course is intended for researchers who are interested in learning or refreshing the basics analyzing fragment analysis data using Gene Mapper® software. Basic knowledge of capillary electrophoresis and genetics is anticipated.
- Participants should be familiar with standard techniques such as PCR, electrophoresis as well as genetic terms such as genotyping and microsatellites
Objectives and Expected Results
Our trainers employ a combination of theoretical discussion and tutorials on the GeneMapper® software package in order to demonstrate the main workflow for fragment analysis. Topics covered include:
- Introduction to GeneMapper® software package based on microsatellites
- Sizing exercise
- Genotyping exercises
Others Training Materials
- Workshop, Sheets, and case studies paper will be conducted and implemented during training.
- Documentary Videos will be presented.
Interested in signing up a group of people for this course?
Please contact our Business Development team: