DNA and RNA Extraction: Impact of Good Quality and Ideal Concentration
- 1-2 days
- Course fee
- Junior and Senior Technologists.
- Laboratory Personnel (research and diagnostics).
- Supervisory Personnel.
- quality assurance personnel.
Topics to be covered with this training includes:
- Purpose of extraction.
- DNA and RNA: The Past and the Present.
- Steps of extraction.
- Nucleic acid protocols: Extraction and optimization.
- Reliability and performance of commercial RNA and DNA extraction.
- Evaluation of commercial DNA and RNA extraction methods.
- Top Ways to Improve Your RNA Isolation.
- What is a good RNA concentration?
- What is a good DNA concentration?
- High-Quality Genomic DNA and Total RNA Extraction.
- Recent advances in applications of nucleic acid
Objectives and Expected Results
This training shows participants how to develop a sample collection manual and implement a process to properly manage samples. Items discussed and practiced include sample integrity, accuracy, and biosafety.
Others Training Materials
Workshop, Sheets, and case studies paper will be conducted and implemented during training.