Conventional PCR (Advanced)
Medical Lab Advances Courses
- 3 days
- Course fee
- This course covers basic theoretical concepts and laboratory techniques of molecular biology, as they apply to PCR-based applications such as pharmacogenomics, gene expression analysis, genotyping, and DNA sequencing.
- Attendees will benefit from having a combination of classroom training and hands-on experience in the laboratory.
Topics to be covered with this training includes:
- Critical components of a PCR reaction
- Finding optimal conditions of a PCR reaction
- Which DNA polymerase to use
- How to cope with GC rich templates
- Guidelines for PCR Optimization with Taq DNA Polymerase
- Electrophoresis of PCR products: Advanced analysis.
- PCR troubleshooting, where to start
- Avoid Future Contamination.
- Advantages of PCR and Limitations.
- PCR kits and PCR products: What to look for when you buy
- Good PCR laboratory practice: How to avoid contamination
- Cost-effective PCR – where can you save
- How to clean up PCR Contamination (Dissection only).
- Delegates set up their own PCR reactions
- Several PCR reactions will be performed to highlight the pitfalls of PCR
- Preparation of agarose gels
Objectives and Expected Results
- Deep knowledge of the steps.
- Deep knowledge of how to design the experiment.
- The knowledge of a comprehensive analysis.
Others Training Materials
- Workshop, Sheets, and case studies paper will be conducted and implemented during training
- Documentary Videos will be presented for OSD Equipment and systems, including Mixing, Blending, Drying, Sizing, Tableting, Encapsulating, and Coating that provides participants with a visual demonstration of current manufacturing and engineering practices.
Interested in signing up a group of people for this course?
Please contact our Business Development team: