Training Program for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operators and Supervisors
- Course fee
• Overview of the Solid Dosage Forms • Manufacturing Processes . Wet Granulation
. Tablet Compression
. Tablet Coating
- R&D Staff
- Production Staff
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Compliance
- Validation Department
- Regulatory bodies involved in pharmaceutical
- Internal/External Auditors and consultant
Objectives and Expected Results
- The first Part will cover two lectures to demonstrate the troubleshooting concept, criticality factors, and the sensitivity of stages.
- The second Part will cover on-floor training to practically demonstrate studied cases on actual drug product regular production schedules.
Others Training Materials
Workshop, Sheets and case studies paper will be conducted and implemented during training