Training Program for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operators and Supervisors
- Course fee
• Overview of the Solid Dosage Forms • Manufacturing Processes . Wet Granulation
. Tablet Compression
. Tablet Coating
- R&D Staff
- Production Staff
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Compliance
- Validation Department
- Regulatory bodies involved in pharmaceutical
- Internal/External Auditors and consultant
Objectives and Expected Results
- The first Part will cover two lectures to demonstrate the troubleshooting concept, criticality factors, and the sensitivity of stages.
- The second Part will cover on-floor training to practically demonstrate studied cases on actual drug product regular production schedules.
Others Training Materials
Workshop, Sheets and case studies paper will be conducted and implemented during training
Interested in signing up a group of people for this course?
Please contact our Business Development team: