Streamlined approach for Operations Management and Operational Excellence in the Pharmaceutical industry
- 3 days (2 days can be customized)
- Course fee
- Production department Managers, Supervisors, and staff.
- Engineering managers, supervisors, and technical staff both Frontline and support functions.
- Quality Department (QA, QC, Validation, Regulatory and Compliance)
- Planning and Logistics Supervisor or manager
Objectives and Expected Results
At the conclusion of this course, delegates are expected to have a sound working knowledge about:
- Acquire an understanding of the role of Operations Management within various organizations.
- Understand the framework and concepts of Operations Management.
- Acquiring the know-how of forecasting, planning, and scheduling
- Understanding the concept of capacity and related applications.
- Knowing the basics of lean manufacturing and cost saving
- Helping networking between delegates
Others Training Materials
- The course is delivered using a balanced combination of video, presentations, and discussion sessions.
- The Videos and discussions are focused on putting into practice the techniques covered in the presentations.
- Delegates are provided with a set of comprehensive course notes covering the presentation material.
Trainer Languages English/Arabic