Operations Research- Practical Quantitative Methods
Engineering and Validation
- 3 days (2 days can be customized)
- Course fee
- Production department Managers, Supervisors and staff.
- Engineering managers, supervisors and technical staff both Frontline and support functions.
- Quality Department (QA, QC, Validation, Regulatory and Compliance)
- Regulatory bodies involved in pharmaceutical industries.
- Internal/External Auditors and consultant
Objectives and Expected Results
At the conclusion of this course, delegates are expected to have a sound working knowledge about:
- Selecting and applying quantitative modeling concepts for problem-solving and decision making.
- Using classical decision theory as an aid to decision making.
- Acquiring a critical awareness of the logical process of modeling complex decision problems.
- Applying techniques and practices to model real-world problems.
- Critically analyze and report results.
- Helping networking between delegates
Others Training Materials
- The course is delivered using a balanced combination of video, presentations, and discussion sessions.
- The Videos and discussions are focused on putting into practice the techniques covered in the presentations.
- Delegates are provided with a set of comprehensive course notes covering the presentation material.
Trainer Languages English/Arabic
Interested in signing up a group of people for this course?
Please contact our Business Development team: