Maintenance, Reliability and Engineering Excellence
- 3 days (2 days can be customized)
- Course fee
Topics to be covered with this training includes:
- Validation and Qualification scientists, Supervisor and Manager
- Engineering managers, supervisors, and technical staff both Frontline and support functions.
- Quality Department (QA, QC, Regulatory and Compliance)
- Production department.
- Regulatory bodies involved in pharmaceutical industries.
- Internal/External Auditors and consultant
- Planning and Logistic staff
Objectives and Expected Results
At the conclusion of this course, delegates are expected to have a sound working knowledge of:
- What is “Maintenance”
- What is meant by reliability & risk?
- The importance of maintenance planning and cost management
- Standard maintenance terminology
- Common failure characteristics
- Maintenance approaches and relative benefits
- Introduce Main common techniques for developing risk-based maintenance plans
- Conducting main Equipment Performance Calculations.
- Optimizing Maintenance Frequency
- Help networking between delegates
Others Training Materials
- The course is delivered using a balanced combination of video, presentations, and discussion sessions.
- The Videos and discussions are focused on putting into practice the techniques covered in the presentations.
- Delegates are provided with a set of comprehensive course notes covering the presentation material.
Trainer Languages English/Arabic