Good Engineering Practices in Pharmaceutical Industries
- 3 days (2 days can be customized)
- Course fee
- Validation and Qualification scientists, Supervisor and Manager
- Engineering managers, supervisors, and technical staff both Frontline and support functions.
- Quality Department (QA, QC, Regulatory and Compliance)
- Production department.
- Regulatory bodies involved in pharmaceutical industries.
- Internal/External Auditors and consultant
Objectives and Expected Results
At the conclusion of this course, delegates are expected to have a sound working knowledge of:
- Role of engineers in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good engineering practices in the pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding the basic quality issues of engineering
- Getting an overview of the main utilities and services
- Understanding the main validation activities and documents
- Understanding the main engineering activities and documents
- Developing risk assessment for maintenance plans.
- Overview of Auditing and self-inspection.
Others Training Materials
- The course is delivered using a balanced combination of video, presentations, and discussion sessions.
- The Videos and discussions are focused on putting into practice the techniques covered in the presentations.
- Delegates are provided with a set of comprehensive course notes covering the presentation material.
Trainer Languages English/Arabic