Drug Life Cycle
- 1 day
- Course fee
Topics to be covered with this training includes:
- Graduated pharmacists.
- Graduated Biotechnology students.
- Regulatory Affairs specialists and officers in drug stores.
- Regulatory Affairs specialists and officers in medical devices stores.
Objectives and Expected Results
- Participants will understand the basic definitions in regulatory terms.
- Participants will be introduced to the drug life cycle from the discovery to the post-marketing phase.
- Participants will take a general idea of the regulatory process and terminology in the USA, Europe, and Jordan.
Others Training Materials
- A workshop and discussion question will be conducted during training.
Trainer Languages English/Arabic